Saturday, February 23, 2013

YES!!

I did it! 169.6 I ran and did a work out on Monday. Tuesday I did a workout.  Wednesday I worked out and ran. Thursday I worked out and walked.  Friday I rode the stationary bike and Today I walked.
I think mostly the goal was accomplished by doing extra and different workouts, eating/sharing oatmeal in the morning and not so much as eating less during the day (though that is a factor).
-Lindsey

I came in at 212. I was shocked because for most of the week I've had a meetings at work where they've fed us breakfast (doughnuts and fried chicken) and lunch (more fried chicken, pizza, and bar-b-que ribs). It was real delicious, but not very healthy. I tried to limit myself to average portions and not eat breakfast at home and there. I thought for sure I would have gained a little or something this week, but it turned out I managed to lose. I guess that's good, but it's not fooling me. I know I'm not cured yet. I'll always have the potential to get back to the weight I was. 212 is the least I've weighed in 8 years, almost since high school.

-Jack

2 comments: