Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saturday Weigh In

171.6 for me this week.  I know I have said it before but I need to get back on track and serious about counting points.  My weight loss companion already reached his goal though and is less serious and eats more and I am left to make a hard decision to sit and watch him eat deliciousness or have a small second helping so I am not just watching.  This is one reason I got to the state I was in before.  This week my goal is to not worry about that at all.  When I am done eating, I will start the clean-up process or just walk out of the kitchen.  It's not very polite to leave the table when not everyone is done but right now it is necessary for me to accomplish this week's weight goal which is to see a 6 after the 1.
Wish me Luck
Lindsey


216 for me this week. I'm still hovering around the 215 mark. I think that it is a good place for me to be. I feel so much better and healthier at this weight that it's hard to believe that I ever felt comfortable carrying around 50 more pounds. I guess in truth I didn't feel comfortable, it was just self deception. My allergies have hit this week. One of my solutions to feeling crummy was to stuff my face at the local buffet. Somehow hot food seems to suspend the icky feelings for a while, but with my new lifestyle that sort of thing doesn't fit in. I just drank a Sobe to get some more vitamin C and took some allergy pills to stop my nose. Gaining 3 or 4 pounds is not really worth 3 or 4 hours of relief. Last weekend we planted our garden with lots of 0 point goodies, so I'm excited for the harvest already. Our peas are just barely coming out of the ground though, so it'll be a while. Having a place to plant a garden (other than an apartment window or terrace) is really nice. We've had some rain this week to give it a good start too. Well, that's all I have to report this week.
Cheers,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment